Monday 12 March 2007

Night Out No. 2

I'm getting old. Well at least I feel old. Out 2 nights in a row, and on Sunday I crashed the whole afternoon. Wasn't even out particularly late! Friday night was out till 3am and Saturday was home at 1ish!

Saturday had lunch at Gerry's Grill over at Greenhills with HWH, wife and SIW. SIW got excited when he saw a beer tower at the neighbouring table so yes... as sister dearest, I ordered one for our table too.



After lunch and a walk to check out the phones over at Greenhills, we left for Makati where SIW did some shopping. He got this wicked pair of pony shoes! Sigh... I was so tempted to get some for myself, but no, I'm heading home soon, already have too many pairs of shoes to bring back!

After a mid afternoon snack of bacon (specially requested by SIW), margaritas, soup and beer at Outback restaurant, we had more beer at Gerry's again, this time in the Makati branch, SiW was suitably disappointed that they didn't have the beer tower but of course that didn't stop us from ordering more beer.

Ju called and said we'd meet up at M Cafe (once again) at 11pm, so we left for Greenbelt and settled to have another drink at temple.

So we sat in the smoking area upstairs, with the grey sofas, maroon cushions, grey coffee tables with dunhill ashtrays (no need to guess that this was a BAT outlet). SIW ordered more Beer and tried to convince me not to go back to work for Daddy. A bit too late! I'm not sure I can really bring myself to say no to Daddy. I know he means well, serious I do, but it's Daddy and I'm a Daddy's girl!! I'm in a dilemma really I am, I'm 25 turning 26 and I'm having the time of my life here in the Philippines. I've lived in Singapore, KL (only 8 months in Subang to be precise), Sydney, KK and I can say this is truly the only time I've been happy happy. Well not jumping up and down happy, but you know... happy. Anyway, minds made up, resignation letter has been tendered, I don't think it'll do me much good to brood over this any longer.

Anyway off to M Cafe, met Ju and wife. On, Ce and Jl came along 12 ish and were planning to go to a new club called Warehouse also in Makati area, SIW was tempted alright, but we had to go back coz he had to pack plus he had to get to Clark early. Well, I'm sure there'll be a next time!!

So HWH sent SIW to Clark yesterday morning, how sweet is he! We stopped for some food at SM Clark on the way back and I crashed the whole afternoon! I woke at 4ish and that was only bcoz I was afraid i wouldn't be able to sleep at night.

I'm should be getting my ass off this chair now, I need to go to Cubao to check out the renovation work! If anyone has been to Warehouse, let me know what it's like! Me want go!

P.S. I've started exercising! Nothing strenuous actually, jogging on the spot for 20 mins last night and 10 mins this morning. I know, I know! I'll jog more!

No comments: