Tuesday 13 March 2007

Me no Jolly


IBC can't come to Boracay with me, so 2nd trip that has been canceled. 1st was the one to Bohol, and now this one. Should I go on my own? I wouldn't want my P2,300 swim suit to go to waste now do I? After all, I'm sure dad wouldn't let me wear it in KK, well he won't be pleased, showing too much of myself he would say. I'm disappointed, I really am.

1 thing is that Ce and Jl will be in Boracay, maybe it'll be fun hanging out with them, but I don't really wanna impose on them either. Whatever shall I do? Plus with no one to share accommodation cost with, this trip would blow a big hole in my pocket.

I need a fag.

My immediate superior from KL called up yesterday as I was on the way to Ever Ortigas to attend a colleague's daughter's birthday. She was asking if it were possible for me to stay up till the 15th instead of the 10th, I said why not. If it makes everyone happy, what's another 5 days. So ya, tentatively I'll be working till the 15th and leaving on the 18th (MAS flies to KK every Wed and Sat only!)

So anyway was at Jollibee at Ever Ortigas to attend a little girl's birthday party. One thing I've noticed about Filipinos is how important Christmas and birthdays are too them. there's a big blow out, many local companies apparently have birthday leaves and what not. And many actually borrow money to celebrate their birthdays when they are strapped for cash! They find it hard to believe birthdays arn't a big deal to us!

Anyway, whoever's celebrating their birthday, Happy Birthday! Hope you're having a better day than I am! I'll leave you with Mr. Jollibee...


No comments: