Saturday 10 March 2007

Looooong & Mcquade

2nd Bro (aka Stud-in-Waiting / SIW) is in town. He arrived in Clark on Thursday, spent a night there with a friend from KK and came to manila yesterday.

I picked him up from Holiday Inn and proceeded to the San Mig Corp building for a 'business meeting'. After a presentation on their brands and their plans for exportation, we headed to lunch at Via Mare, Oyster Bar. This is the one right next to the entrance of Shang Plaza which I always pass by but have never tried. The foods decent and pricing is very reasonable. Might head back there again soon, didn't get a chance to check out their menu in detail.

Headed back to the office for a bit after lunch where I met C, a friend of CNKS from Kuching. C's from Kuching, has 2 houses in KK (rather 1 house and 1 apartment) and another house in Zamboanga where his wife and kids are. Well, I bet he has more in Kuching and such, maybe even in China, considering he was mentioning that he spends a lot of time there.

Headed back home for SIW to put down his stuff, have his daily jog (I really need to start exercising too!), shower and get ready for dinner. We had made plans to meet JJ and friends at Aruba over in Metrowalk.

Dinner was at fridays, a filet mignon for SIW and a mushrooms, chicken and mushrooms for me! We got to Aruba and soon JJ followed by Jl, Ce, Aa and On came along. Aa and On are malaysians too! Anyway the evening was progressing pleasantly and everyone was chatting with everyone else and all, about travelling, food, KK, KL, shopping (just us girls actually) and what not.

Harbour in June/July, 200 guests flown in, fully paid for! And yes, they are rich, probably throw money in your face rich. As I mentioned earlier, Ce owns a resort in Ce owns a resort in Boracay! How exciting, I told her about my plans to go there next week and she said she and Jl will be there then too!

Then headed to M (for Museum) Cafe in Greenbelt. It was supposed to be a happening place, but apparently not last night! Well, they said I should check it out on Sat night. It's such a yuppie place! So yuppie! Lots of ang mors, lots of pretty chicks, and just a yuppie place. I'm not sure how I'll fit in. The next place is the one I'm excited about!!!

So we walk along Greenbelt and stopped at this place called Nuvo, we almost didn't stay there because they had those rotating chivas lightboxes all around and blame it on dad and the business, but we erm... have been programmed to stay away from Chivas establishments. So anyway there was a Sala Ibiza event where there's a DJ spinning latin house and latin chillout music, with a sax, flute and percussion ensemble.

So you know who Dr. Sheperd is called McDreamy in Grey's Anatomy? Mr. Sax/Flute is my McDreamy! At first wasn't paying much attention to him in particular, was just listening to the music and the beats from the drum and all. And then just the way he was playing the sax... oooo goodness... it was so sexy! Imagine if he could do that with his fingers, what else he would be able to do with those fingers! And then when he switched to the flute... o goodness, imagine what he can do with those lips! He makes me want to pick up a musical instrument too! But I really have to think long and hard about this one, considering I haven't an ounce of musical talent at all!

Guys who can play musical instruments, specifically wind instruments are so sexy! O god! I don't know his name though, but he had a Mcquade Lanyard (? not sure if the thing used to hold the sax around the neck is called a lanyard too) around his neck, so he I shall call him McQuade!

I'm definitely going back next friday, does anyone want to come? Please.....???



No comments: