Thursday 8 March 2007

Ironic

This is a bit of an irony. Why, you ask? Well, let's start with the fact that I do not have a car. So well no car thus I wouldn't be driving thus I wouldn't possibly be able to drive without headlights would I? Ah.. I'm just being silly.

Hi again everyone, this must be my nth attempt to start writing again. So hopefully nth time lucky! So what's going on right now in my life? Well, I'll be leaving the Philippines soon to go home to help Dad in the family business. What does that mean? That means giving up having my company paid for apartment, company car with driver (shared with the other expats), and of course a HUGE cut in salary. And what do I get in return? Longer working hours, home cooked meals and probably plenty of family squabbles. But yeah I guess I'm looking forward to going home.

Well at least I would have to get a car back home, then I would most definitely be driving without headlights.

No comments: