Thursday 15 March 2007

Boracay Here I Come!

My trip has been finalized! I've booked my ticket and accommodation, so i guess no running away. In case anyone is interested, my itinerary is as follows: -

Saturday March 17

10.35 am Depart Manila for Kalibo
11.20 am Arrive in Kalibo, leave for Gaisano Kalibo
1.00 pm Leave mall for bus station to Caticlan
2.30 pm Arrive in Caticlan, leave for Boracay
3.00 pm Should be checked in by now :D

Monday March 19

2.00 pm Leave Boracay for Caticlan and to Kalibo
4.30 pm Board flight for Manila

I'm excited. Now all I need is to get contact lens solution, a pedicure and a good book. There's another flight leaving for Kalibo at 8.30 am, wanted very much to take that flight, however the flight was 3 times more expensive than the 10.35 flight. And I was in SIW's office, he didn't seem very keen on me taking the more expensive flight. :/ O well, what's 2 hours!!!

I wonder if I can change my ticket, who knows if it's fun, I might stay on :D Let me go check!


No comments: